Thank you for visiting Goldie Jewelry Supplies website. We respect your privacy and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We will work to protect the security and privacy of your any personal information.
By visiting our site, you accept the practices described in this notice.
You can browse the site without telling us who you are or revealing any your personal information.
We require personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to any inquiries that you may have about our products and services and to provide you with any additional information that you request.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To obtain demographic information that will help us determine how visitors use or view our websites, and ultimately guide us in making future enhancements and develpments to the Sites.
If you choose and provide your personal information to us, you should consent to the transfer and storage of your information to our servers.
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Controlling Your Personal Information
We may contact you from time to time in order to provide you with the latest information on our products and services. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information, by following the instrouctions included in each communication or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Unless otherwise instructed as per the above, we may use any of your personal data collected in the normal course of our business for direct marketing purposes.
Registration and Ordering
Before ordering any products, you must complete an online registration form, which you will be prompted to provide us with your certain personal information. The registration will include your name, shipping and billing address, phone number and email address. And these kinds of personal information are used for billing purpose, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes.
Accessing Personal Data
You have full control and ability to correct or edit your personal data at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about direct marketing purpose, promotional offers and new products and services or deletion of your membership online account. You may request your right of access or right of correction by logging in at www.goldiejs.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As a registered user, your registration information and payment information (if any) can be viewed and edited, that just need to enter your account with you email address and your password. We recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone and do not choose to save your login information (e.g., registered email address and password) on the computer if you share one computer with others.
Goldie Jewelry Supplies will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited phone calls or in any unsolicited e-mails.
No data transmission over the Internet.
As a result, although we try to protect your information, there is not one website or company, including Goldie Jewelry Supplies can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any your information, what you transmit or undergoing will be at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.